Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Lead Software Engineer (209686)
Location(s): Charlotte, NC (On Site Required)
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:209686
Job Description / Duties: Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact. Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines. Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs. Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors. Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives. Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals. Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of ServiceNow experience in building, implementing, and maintaining platform technologies, workflows and integrations
- 1+ year ServiceNow Vulnerability Response (VR) or Vendor Risk Management (VRM) module experience
- One or more of the following ServiceNow certifications: (CSA) Certified Systems Administrator, (CIS) Certified Implementation Specialist, or (CAD) Certified Application Developer
- 2+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- Agile experience
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-209686
Publish Date: 05 Dec 2022