Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Lead Securities Operations Representative for a contract opening with one of our largest clients in SAINT LOUIS, MO.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Lead Securities Operations Representative
Role Summary/ Responsibilities:
- Support overall effectiveness of the team according to plans, monitor daily securities, and cash related production work.
- Oversee daily production activities and staff. Guide others on complex production improvement efforts and address procedural impacts.
- Provide back-up for all department functions while providing coaching and feedback to staff.
- Prioritize work and provide daily leadership to teams.
- Contribute to solving corporate governance and address compliance issues for the department.
- Lead the implementation of new or revised processes and procedures.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with internal customers.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgement while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- 6+ years of Securities Operations experience, or equivalent experience demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Joseph Payne, Sourcing Specialist, at JPayne@strategicstaff.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-208033
Publish Date: 05 Oct 2022