Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for Lead QA Test Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Lead QA Test Analyst
Location(s): Morris Plains, NJ
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length:9 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The QA and Testing Lead Analyst has proven knowledge with application testing methodologies as they relate to the business area being supported. Responsibilities include: testing enhancements and maintenance features in QA and Production environments; Able to create test cases and test scripts, expertise in test strategy, test plan preparation and implementation, documenting test scenarios; Proficient in Automation, Functional, Regression and Data testing.
- Proven knowledge and experience with application testing methodologies as they relate to the business area being supported
- Extensive experience in creating Test Plans, Test Estimations, Test Scenarios, Test Data Preparation and Configuration
- Work within a QA Automation BDD Nightwatch framework using Selenium and/or Cucumber for Functional and Regression Testing
- Proficient in writing queries through SQL to perform data validation
- Experience in the Healthcare industry working with data domains in pharmacy, provider, and medical claims
- Ability to work in an Agile environment tracking projects through JIRA
- Working knowledge of Microsoft application software (i.e., Word, Excel)
- Experience with QA application tools (i.e. Night watch, Selenium, Cucumber)
- Demonstrates the ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Ability to work within an Agile framework
- Experience with pharmacy and healthcare data is preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Science, MIS, or related field or 5+ years relevant experience
Job ID: JOB-220995
Publish Date: 06 Mar 2023