Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Lead Project Manager
Location: West Des Moines IA, Charlotte NC / Ft Mill SC, Wilmington DE, Phoenix AZ
Duration: 6 months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Michael Gutierrez at: MGutierrez@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 190166 or Click the Apply Button.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Job Description / Duties:
- Lead complex initiatives managing all activities in a project life cycle such as initiation, planning, executing, controlling, and closing associated with projects that are long-term, line of business wide and medium to high risk, scope and complexity with broad impact.
- Act as key participant in project plans and budgets for change management.
- Review and initiate complex multi-business and enterprise support operations, organizational systems knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Ensure full understanding of project impacts that translate into comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Make decisions in end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end while developing and implementing program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics .
- Demonstrate understanding of policy, methodology and artifact creation that influence and lead change management to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with executive leadership, stakeholders, project leads, executive leadership, sponsors and business partners to clarify and define project requirements. Manage a team.
- 5+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Schedule Note – we are all 100% remote for the moment, but “in office” would be expected as soon as the client returns to in office work)
- Ability to present complex concepts into simplified solutions in a straightforward and understandable manner to multiple stakeholders, including executives.
- Proven success achieving objectives requiring a high level of cooperation from people in other parts of the organization.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- 1+ year of financial services industry experience preferred (Cards related experience – Credit, Debit, Processor, Network, etc – even better).
- 3+ years of experience in an Agile environment including Scrum, Kanban, SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), Larce Scale Scrum (LeSS) or similar.
- Network Tokenization experience (ApplePay, Samsung Pay, et al) a plus.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-190166
Publish Date: 13 Jan 2022