Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Lead Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid; on-site)
Duration: 24 Months (W-2 contract)
This position is with our lead Banking client! This position is 24 Months in duration and must be worked on W-2 contract.
- Act as key participant in project plans and budgets for change management.
- Review and initiate complex multi-business and enterprise support operations, organizational systems knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Ensure full understanding of project impacts that translate into comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Make decisions in end to end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end while developing and implementing program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics .
- Demonstrate understanding of policy, methodology and artifact creation that influence and lead change management to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with executive leadership, stakeholders, project leads, executive leadership, sponsors and business partners to clarify and define project requirements.
- 5+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience
Risk and Governance/Regulatory Projects and Programs experience
Strong Leadership Skills
Strong Communications Skills
Experience working with senior and executive business leaders.
- Flexible and Adaptable to Rapidly Changing project environment
Job ID: JOB-220276
Publish Date: 27 Feb 2023