Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Lead Product Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Maricela Collins, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) seeks a Lead Product Manager for a contract position at one of our top fortune 500 corporations. This position requires that the selected candidate be located in Chicago, IL.
- Promote and create customer loyalty through innovative, quality driven product strategies and feature sets
- Work with a cross-functional team to translate customer needs and technology directions into new features and services
- Define, analyze and communicate product roadmap aligned with business objectives and supported by business cases, market research, customer data and competitive analysis
- Document and prioritize product specifications including goals, use cases and requirements
- Drive day-to-day prioritization of work operations, projects, and scope, troubleshoot reported issues
- With partners, define and analyze metrics to measure the success of product launches; ideally even coming up with dashboards everyone can see at any time, thereby improving our speed in seeing and communicating results.
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in product management or program management
- 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 2-4 years of experience in Agile product management
- Financial or Card experience
- Major merger or acquisition experience
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-182200
Publish Date: 27 Sep 2021