Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a Lead Product Architect! We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company, and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Job Title: Lead Product Architect
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
Duration: 24 +-month Contract
Pay Rate: 72$ an hour
A well-known banking company is seeking a Lead Product Architect within Enterprise Architecture. This role will perform Product Architecture and exhibit leadership to drive a product vision, translate business demands to product capabilities and develops a target architecture roadmap that supports consumer/client consumption. They work with Product Owners and Product Managers. The Lead Product Architect Role is part of the Product Cabinet and is dedicated to support a product.
ONLY W2 CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROJECT!!!!
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Trenton Henderson at: thenderson@StrategicStaff.com com and Reference JO# 204221.
- The Lead Product Architect participates in Product Backlog refinement, prioritization, pre-planning event, working with the product manager and stakeholders to define the architectural approach, capability roadmap, and high-level objectives for the modernization roadmap.
- Lead the implementation of complex projects and initiatives that have companywide scope
- Assist in the creation of architectural artifacts for key technology initiatives
- Participate in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy
- Identify medium to high architectural impact projects
- Conduct complex technology and system assessments for architecture solutions
- Communicate the companywide Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams
- Make decisions in the development and maintenance of architectures
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas
- Ensure applications adhere to establish the companies standards, policies, methodologies and industry best practices
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- 5 years of experience
- Product Architect experience
- Experience with Cloud, Data, DevSecOps, Domain Driven Design, Archimate, Architecture Frameworks (TOGAF) fundamentals.
- Experience designing Modern Web Application (MWA)
- Experience building microservices based on event driven architecture and domain driven design
- Ability to develop roadmaps and plans that enable strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services and investment product management in order to produce product-based architectures
- Experience with one or more Banking Lines of Business
- Knowledge and understanding of financial analysis, forecasting, modeling and tracking
- Market research experience
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-204221
Publish Date: 18 Aug 2022