Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Lead Process Efficiency (208501)
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:208501
Job Description / Duties: Lead group initiatives that encompass research and future state requiring application of specialized knowledge or skills critical to the redesign efforts. Ensure effective relationships among the design teams and partners. Develop root cause research and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates. Establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements utilizing formal process engineering tools and methods. Ensure development of metrics that provide data for future improvement opportunities. Ensure appropriate application of cultural focus, tools, and statistical approach. Coach multiple redesign teams. Make decisions and resolve issues to meet business objectives. Interpret policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Act as lead architect and work with business partners to develop service and process models utilizing Business Process Management Notation (BPMN).
- Act as the key relationship manager to the assigned lines of businesses in supporting of enterprise business process management effort.
- Complete update of process models in iGrafx
- Work with Group BPM team to submit change requests to update process objects in iGrafx process inventory
- 5+ years of Process Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience. BS/BA degree.
- Knowledge of iGrafx, Visio, BPMN tools.
- Familiarization with Agile tools like JIRA
- Experience in current state process modeling, process re-engineering and future state workflow modeling
- Strong understanding of financial controls and risk
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Facilitation skills such as Helix
- Change management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Lean Six Sigma certification – Not necessary, but nice to have.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-208501
Publish Date: 18 Oct 2022