Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Lead Process Engineer (207447)
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:207447
Job Description / Duties: Lead group initiatives that encompass research and future state requiring application of specialized knowledge or skills critical to the redesign efforts. Ensure effective relationships among the design teams and partners. Develop root cause research and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates. Establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements utilizing formal process engineering tools and methods. Ensure development of metrics that provide data for future improvement opportunities. Ensure appropriate application of cultural focus, tools, and statistical approach. Coach multiple redesign teams. Make decisions and resolve issues to meet business objectives. Interpret policies, procedures, and compliance requirements. Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers. Lead team to achieve objectives.
- 5+ years of Process Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience. BS/BA degree.
- Act as lead architect and work with business partners to develop service and process models utilizing Business Process Management Notation (BPMN).
- Strong skill set and experience in completing process models (flowcharts) in iGrafx using BPMN tools (Visio in lieu of iGrafx acceptable).
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively manage relationships with business partners in geographically dispersed team environment.
- Work with Business Process Management team to coordinate and manage scheduling of process model work with business partners.
- Work with Business Process Management team to submit change requests to update metadata in iGrafx process inventory.
- Familiarization with Agile tools like JIRA to manage workflow. Scrum and Kanban.
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong understanding of financial controls and risk
- Virtual collaboration
- Business Process Management Notation
- Lean Six Sigma certification it would be preferred
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-207447
Publish Date: 26 Sep 2022