Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Lead Process Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN (HYBRID/REMOTE)
Duration: 18 months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Kiana Rosebrough at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order # 204453: or Click the Apply Button.
- Lead group initiatives that encompass research and future state requiring application of specialized knowledge or skills critical to the redesign efforts.
- Ensure effective relationships among the design teams and partners.
- Develop root cause research and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates.
- Establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements utilizing formal process engineering tools and methods.
- Ensure development of metrics that provide data for future improvement opportunities. Ensure appropriate application of cultural focus, tools, and statistical approach. Coach multiple redesign teams.
- Make decisions and resolve issues to meet business objectives.
- Interpret policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers. Lead team to achieve objectives
- 5+ years of Process Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience.
- BS/BA degree.
- Process Engineers with 3-5 years of process mapping, process modeling and facilitation experience
- Service organization experience is preferred (banking, insurance, health care, etc.)
- Green Belt certification preferred
- Black Belt certifications are a plus but not a requirement
- iGrafx process mapping and JIRA workflow are also preferred
Job ID: JOB-204453
Publish Date: 22 Jul 2022