Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Lead Information Security Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Locations: Chandler AZ, Charlotte NC, Minneapolis MN
Duration: 3+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 207974 or Click the Apply Button.
Lead computer security incident response activities for highly complex events. Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies. Provide security consulting on large projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards. Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for highly complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security. Review and correlate security logs. Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity. Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives. Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers. Lead a team to achieve objectives.
- 5+ years of information security applications and/or systems experience
- 5+ years of Linux Server/OS admin/support experience
- 3+ years of experience with cryptographic technologies – encryption key management and/or PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
- Intermediate to advanced experience and deep understanding of networking and network technologies
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Bash shell scripting
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Experience with Crypto Discovery and/or Crypto Agility products such as Cryptosense, InfoSec Global, etc.
- Experience with Tanium and integrating other solutions with Tanium
- Experience with Venafi for digital certificate management
- Experience with ServiceNow integration
- Experience with public cloud technologies
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with Agile Scrum or Kanban teams/methodology
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other security industry certifications.
- Ability to juggle completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
Job ID: JOB-207974
Publish Date: 04 Oct 2022