Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Lead Finance Analyst (Onsite)
Location: Charlotte, NC
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 3 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #207106.
- Lead complex initiatives on matters related to financial research and reporting as well as financial consulting related to business performance.
- Provide companywide advice and technical expertise on matters related to complex financial analysis as well as economic research in support of management decision making functions.
- Research strategies and make recommendations for forward financial planning.
- Provide support to more experienced professionals in the management of product pricing, portfolio performance, closing research and validation.
- Review technical challenges that require evaluation or multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors.
- Make decisions in maintaining effective and efficient reporting delivery that meets brand standards and internal control standards.
- Lead implementation of the most complex initiatives impacting multiple lines of business companywide.
- Meet deliverables and drive new initiatives with solid understanding of policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- 5+ years of Finance experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Knowledge of financial reporting, specifically FR Y-14M/Q.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207106
Publish Date: 16 Sep 2022