Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Lead Data Management Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 24+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 205244 or Click the Apply Button.
- Organize and lead companywide initiatives to ensure that data quality is maintained so that data can effectively support business processes.
- Oversee analysis and reporting in support of regulatory requirements.
- Identify and recommend analysis of data quality or integrity issues.
- Evaluate data quality metrics and data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
- Identify new data sources and develop recommendations for assessing the quality of new data.
- Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members.
- Recommend remediation of process or control gaps that align to management strategy. Serve as relationship manager for a line of business.
- Consult with and provide recommendations to senior management regarding assessments of the current state of data and metadata quality within area of assigned responsibility.
- Represent client in cross-functional groups to develop companywide data governance strategies.
- Partner with groups and various levels of seniority companywide to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
The Data Domain team is responsible for fulfilling Enterprise Data Management Policy as it relates to documenting the business dictionary, the technical metadata/data lineage and data quality control catalog requirements for the Commercial Lending Data Domain’s Key Applications, APP sources, and the APP.
This position is responsible for ensuring compliance with Enterprise Data Management Policy. They will be interacting with various business and technical partners in an effort to collect business metadata, artifacts supporting Data Quality Control Assessment and application preventative controls. Work with line of business partners on understanding data management concepts, such as core data, data element descriptions and business criticality. Escalate to team lead if timeline risks arise which might impact deliverables. Partner with QA to ensure artifacts meet Data Management Standards.
This role requires the ability to collaborate and influence partners at a high degree within DMI and with external business partners. The Data Management Consultant will be responsible for understanding data governance policies and evangelizing the benefits and strategic message to stakeholders, records management, process implementation and maintenance, and providing subject matter expertise within a data domain. They will also organize, lead, and facilitate cross-entity, enterprise wide Data Governance Initiatives that may encompass an end to end analysis and future state redesign business and technology data controls, as well as on-going testing.
Other job responsibilities include:
- Drives the implementation of data governance on applications supporting critical functions and across the target state data platforms (i.e. implement Data Management Policy requirements).
- Drives compliance activities and manages ongoing maintenance of all domain components including key roles, applications, metrics, etc.
- Support on-going data governance routines to monitor execution activities and data domain performance
- Assess current capabilities of applications within the domain against target Data Management Policy compliance requirements; contribute to the development of a plan and roadmap to implement required capabilities
- Leads the end-to-end documentation and assessment of data controls across critical bank reporting and processes, as needed.
- Leads the end-to-end documentation of data dictionaries for Key Applications and Authorized Provisioning Points
- Assesses adequacy of data quality controls and recommends data quality monitoring rules.
- Drive improved data quality and control capabilities across the applications within the domain
- Support and organize key compliance activities against priorities
- Communicating policy, process, and concepts with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ideal candidate would have previous experience working with Enterprise Data Governance and has an overall knowledge of Data Governance Policy and Concepts.
- Individual would have acted as a data steward, or liaison between Enterprise and Lines of Businesses etc. and has experience setting up Enterprise/Application level business glossaries
- Seeking resource that would be Business Analyst or Data Analyst. Should be able to communicate and ask the questions that are needed to gather the details required for the project.
- Need to understand data from a technical prospective but must be able to define and discuss from a business prospective.
- We are not seeking a deep heavy technical person, resources should not just be technical.
- Need to understand databases do not have to develop.
- Ability to write basic SQL Queries
- Must have strong communication skills
- Excel skills must be very strong and should excel
- 5+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-205244
Publish Date: 04 Aug 2022