Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Lead Data Analyst (Hybrid)
Location: Minneapolis, MN (3 days per week in office)
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 6 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #204759.
- Organize and lead companywide initiatives to ensure that data quality is maintained so that data can effectively support business processes.
- Oversee analysis and reporting in support of regulatory requirements.
- Identify and recommend analysis of data quality or integrity issues.
- Evaluate data quality metrics and data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
- Identify new data sources and develop recommendations for assessing the quality of new data.
- Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members.
- Recommend remediation of process or control gaps that align to management strategy.
- Serve as relationship manager for a line of business.
- Consult with and provide recommendations to senior management regarding assessments of the current state of data and metadata quality within area of assigned responsibility.
- Represent client in cross-functional groups to develop companywide data governance strategies.
- Partner with groups and various levels of seniority companywide to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
- Additional responsibilities may include data management, data lineage/metadata, data controls; data control governance; data defect/issue/deficiency remediation; documenting data flows/process flows.
- 5+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Must have experience gathering and documenting requirements.
- Self-starter who has led requirements sessions.
- Strong understanding of the requirements analysis lifecycle, data analysis, financial experience and strong foundational RDBMS expertise.
- Experience writing business requirements as JIRA stories.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum & Kanban environments.
- Strong data profiling and data analytics.
- Strong SQL writing experience (joins, unions, sub-queries).
- Experience understanding pseudo SQL code and reverse engineer them to write requirements.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204759
Publish Date: 02 Aug 2022