Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Lead Data Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Rate: $65/Hour-W2 ONLY.
Contract: 12+ Months
Lead Data Analyst
- Organize and lead companywide initiatives to ensure that data quality is maintained so that data can effectively support business processes.
- Oversee analysis and reporting in support of regulatory requirements.
- Identify and recommend analysis of data quality or integrity issues.
- Evaluate data quality metrics and data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
- Identify new data sources and develop recommendations for assessing the quality of new data.
- Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members.
- Recommend remediation of process or control gaps that align to management strategy.
- Serve as relationship manager for a line of business.
- Consult with and provide recommendations to senior management regarding assessments of the current state of data and metadata quality within area of assigned responsibility.
- Represent client in cross-functional groups to develop companywide data governance strategies.
- Partner with groups and various levels of seniority companywide to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
- 5+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Microsoft SQL 4 – 6 Years
- Tableau 4 – 6 Years
What does the data profiling function do?
- Supports WIM Product teams and Enterprise partners (Risk, Finance, DMI) through data analysis and research to:
- Determine root cause for data defects
- Ensure data meets requirements and is fit for purpose
- Assist in requirements gathering
- Perform User Acceptance Testing(UAT) and working with technology to confirm solutions address requirements
- Aid in remediation of regulatory findings
- Identify and validate data flows as required by the Enterprise Data Management Policy
Work to be supported:
- Financial Crimes Program
- New Data Management Policy and Procedure implementation
- Hogan/Beta comparison and review
- Climate Initiatives and POCs
- Data and Analytic Enablement – Requirement gathering, UAT, data flow validation
- WIM data initiatives/product teams – Providing information for WIM ad hoc requests and working with the data stewards and the LOBs to fulfill their data requirements
Defect Root Cause Analysis
Data Analysis to locate root cause
- Define corrective and preventative solution requirements
- Test solution implementation
Fit for Purpose Due Diligence
- Assess data sources against use case
- Ensure data source satisfies requirements and is aligned to strategy
- Determine data quality and impacts to use case
- Facilitate requirements sessions to document data and capability needs
- Profile new data sources to validate requirement alignment
- Ensure test data availability
- Execute test scripts to validate solution satisfies requirements
- Perform testing defect analysis
Regulatory Remediation Support
- Support Data and Analytics Risk Management and Governance through data profiling, root cause analysis, and testing
Data Flow Validation
- Identification and documentation of applications in the data supply chain
- Confirm that existing data flows are accurate
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Bob Cromer, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-203741
Publish Date: 07 Jul 2022