Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: LEAD COMPLIANCE OFFICER
Location: HYBRID WORK SCHEDULE (REMOTE/ONSITE)
Duration: 6 mos
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Michael Gutierrez at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #200447 or Click the Apply Button.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Financial services industry experience
- Experience communicating in both written and verbal formats with Management
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience driving and leading organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work across multiple lines of business leading large scale initiatives
- This is an individual contributor role on the Complaints Oversight team that supports complaint-related policy and governance routines.
- This role will play a key part in supporting alignment, coordination, and consistency of the complaint program with other compliance and risk programs including, Risk & Control Self-Assessment, Program Maturity Assessments, and Enterprise Risk Identification & Assessment, and Compliance Aggregated Risk Assessment programs.
Job ID: JOB-200447
Publish Date: 25 Apr 2022