Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Lead Business Execution Consultant (207675)
Location(s): Charlotte, NC- Irving, TX- Chandler, AZ- West Des Moines, IA- Minneapolis, MN- Fort Mill, SC (Hybrid 3 days in / 2 days out)
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:207675
Job Description / Duties: Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services, and initiatives. Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance.
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group’s functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans. Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives. Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Experience with identifying risks and controls as it relates to writing and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes Experience with Project Management and the ability to manage complex projects from start to finish MS Applications including (Outlook PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Word, SharePoint)
- Skills – Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience
- Ability to articulate and document issues, risks, and proposed solutions.
Nice to Have:
- PMP Certification Agile and Waterfall experience
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-207675
Publish Date: 30 Sep 2022