Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: SharePoint Developer (216991)
- Chandler AZ
- Phoenix AZ.
- San Antonio TX
- Saint Louis Park MN
- West Des Moines IA
- Charlotte NC
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:216991
- SharePoint Designer
- Power Platform experience REQUIRED.
- Be responsible for developing SharePoint sites within the Conduct Management group
- Consult with management and business partners regarding strategic approaches in managing our SharePoint sites
- Will apply graphic design, project management and SharePoint experience combined with knowledge of business practices and process design
- Assist the group with migrating to SharePoint Online
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience with SharePoint development
- Experience working with SharePoint Online
- History of working with Jira, and creating Jira sites
- Knowledge and understanding of maintaining and updating SharePoint team web content
- Experience developing SharePoint project tracking work flows
- Experience building/editing dynamic forms using InfoPath and/or DFFS.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs and processes into an effective online strategy.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Experience writing/editing website copy
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skillsend
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-216991
Publish Date: 06 Feb 2023