Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Lead Business Execution Consultant (209021)
Location(s): Addison, TX (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #: 209021
Job Description / Duties: Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives. Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate. Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance. Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations. Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group’s functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans. Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives. Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
- 5+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of data management experience
- 5+ years of consultative business analysis experience
- 5+ years of project management experience including sound understanding of Agile Methodology and other project management methodologies
- 5+ years of Data architecture, Cloud data transformation related experience
- 2+ years of Cloud migration related experience
- 2+ years of experience in planning and managing cloud application migration and large-scale cloud platform deployment
- 2+ years of financial industry experience
- Familiarity with data transformation from on-prem to cloud is a must.
- Prior experience in transformation aspects such as – change management, transformation of data user jouneys, cloud adoption will be a plus.
- Familiarity with Tools such as – BigQuery, Vertex AI, Thoughtspot, Dataprep, Tableau, PowerBI will be a plus
- Establish strong partnership with business lines, gather requirements and articulation in a clear and concise manner, Ability to influence and be persuasive
- Facilitate and guide development of metrics, data collection in support of rollout of these new processes
- Day-to-Day engagement within the platform product, business enablement services teams in alignment with goals of the organization
- Logically decompose requirements into epics, features, and stories
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation skills, be a storyteller
- Experience in implementing user journeys within the data domain for large enterprise strength platforms
- Experience in developing product roadmap and translating to a strategic plan
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-209021
Publish Date: 09 Nov 2022