Strategic Staffing Solutions
Lead Benefit Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Lead complex initiatives for developing, implementing, and monitoring one or more Benefits programs designed to meet company and individual needs.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with other internal departments, third party vendors, and insurance providers.
- Review Benefits programs and identify, define, and resolve complex issues which require an evaluation of tangible and intangible variance factors.
- Make decisions in complex and multi-faceted situations requiring solid understanding of Benefits functional area, policies, procedures or compliance requirements to meet business objectives.
- Strategically collaborate and consult with Benefits peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues related to the Benefits programs and achieve business objectives.
- Consult with Human Resources Managers and external vendors to strategize and develop recommendations for new changes to current Benefits programs.
- 5+ years of Benefits experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
Job ID: JOB-224996
Publish Date: 26 Apr 2023