Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Kafka Administrator for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Kafka Administrator
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Administering, Monitoring and Optimizing Confluent Kafka on Linux OS.
- Involve in architectural decisions in onboarding new applications to Kafka.
- Managing client relationships, developing, and presenting design proposals.
- Plan, develop and implement project designs.
- Create project proposals, estimate costs, determine timelines, and oversee Kafka on-boarding processes.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Provide support for the Kafka infrastructure running on AWS/On-prem.
- Perform application upgrades, patches, able to identify and troubleshoot issues/bugs.
- Work closely with application teams for project planning/upgrades.
- Attend project meeting and provide input to project planning.
- 2+ years experience as a Confluent Kafka Administrator, with working experience using Confluent Kafka Connect (JMS, JDBC), Confluent Control Center, Confluent Replicator or MirrorMaker, Confluent Kafka security (Kerberos, ACL, SSL, SASL).
- Confluent KSQL and schema registry.
- Experience in Confluent Kafka components (Connect, Schema, Registry, KSQL, ControlCenter).
- Windows, UNIX flavors (Linux & AIX)
- Confluent Kafka, Jenkins, Udeploy.
- Service Now/JIRA
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-205733
Publish Date: 18 Aug 2022