Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Junior Art Director for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Richmond, VA.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
Junior Art Director
Contract length: 24 months with possibility of extension/conversion.
Remote to start
Locations: Richmond, VA, McLean, VA, New York, NY, Chicago, IL, Plano, TX
- Design elevated pitch decks that bring our premium travel story to life.
- Brainstorm big concepts one day and tackle detail-oriented projects the next.
- Work on really cool, groundbreaking projects.
- Support our business development & retail experience and design teams with strategic ideas that secure partnerships in emerging business areas.
- Collaborate with a lot of smart people.
- Work with high-profile partners—including creative, business product development, retail experience & design, and many external partnerships and agencies.
- Create pitch decks that stand out from a monsoon of others.
- Use strategy to inform your creative decisions.
- Understand the importance of integrated thinking to help bring our travel brand and story to life.
- Dig into competitor & business strategy insights to help shape & influence your work.
- Be willing to push the process and mindsets of others—leveraging how we differentiate ourselves, bring our travel story to life, and stand out as a premium brand.
- Get stuff done. On time. Every time.
- Be quick and nimble.
- Can start work without all of the information.
- Deliver error-free work, using best practices with keen attention to detail.
- Understand the goals of a project, take direction well, and ask questions when you need clarity.
- Listen to and incorporate feedback.
- Determine when to use existing solutions or start from scratch, so you can invest your time where it matters.
- Optimize and develop recommendations for how to get better.
- Present your work in a compelling way to create support across a variety of stakeholders.
- Manage hard deadlines & last minute changes.
- At least 2 years of design experience in a professional setting
- At least 2 years of experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- At least 1 year of experience working with a prototyping software, such as: Figma, Sketch and Google Slides
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- Experience in the financial services industry
- B2B-focused marketing background
- Experience in BD pitch development
- Experience in editorial design
- Experience in the travel industry
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-194838
Publish Date: 18 Feb 2022