Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Junior Dispute Analyst
Location: San Antonio, TX (on-site full time)
Pay Rate: $16-20/hour
Work Type: Contract – 12 Months
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Job Description / Duties:
- Researching Debit Card Fraud Disputes in Visa to determine if merchant has responded or decision has been made.
- Working reports off Excel docs.
- Creating follow up in Outlook for member contact/research.
- Resolve complex member disputes related to ATM Domestic, ATM International, PINpoint of Sale, and Debit Card Signature disputes to ensure Regulatory compliance.
- Handles all aspects of the Signature First Chargeback.
- Maintains abreast of current Electronic Funds Transfer Act (Regulation E) and Bank Card Association Rules.
- Investigates complex dispute claims in accordance with rules and regulations with a high degree of accuracy and within prescribed time limits.
- Processes Provisional and/or Permanent Credit to member’s account.
- Communicates the results of dispute inquiry to a member in a professional manner.
- Maintains comprehensive understanding of complex card industry rules and federal regulations.
- Performs all support tasks to ensure regulatory and MasterCard Association rules are met.
- Seeks guidance from senior team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
- 1+ years of experience with working Reg E & Reg Z, Dispute Resolution, and Customer Service.
- 1+ years of industry related customer contact experience in a Banking or other Financial Services
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel) and Visa Online (preferred).
- Proficient in MasterCard guidelines to include chargeback reason codes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-222196
Publish Date: 17 Apr 2023