Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Training Content Creator for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Job Title: Training Content Creator
Contract: 6 Months
Location: Charlotte, NC
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work.
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business.
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Job description for Wells Fargo EWS/Payment Operations – Process Metrics and Training (PM&T) Organizations Training and Documentation Execution Consultants
- In the role of a Training and Documentation Execution Consultant, you are required to wear many hats like Training Content Development, Technical Writer, and Publisher.
- Work includes Hardcopy, softcopy, Multimedia, and Video based.
- Just some of required skills are as follows: Project Manager/Coordinator Customer Support/Customer Advocate Technical writer Procedure writer Publisher Multimedia producer Video Editor Training content developer Trainer Training Facilitator Technical illustrator Graphic artist
- The following are the software applications that you must know, or master: Microsoft Word Microsoft PowerPoint Adobe Acrobat DC Adobe InDesign Adobe Illustrator Adobe Photoshop Adobe Premiere Pro Adobe Audition
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-233900
Publish Date: 08 Feb 2024