Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for Project Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Agile Project Manager
Location(s): New York
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
Schedule: 40 hours (Mon-Fri). Late shift is a possible requirement at times; you must be flexible to work additional hours, including weekends, as required to meet project deadlines. Possible requirement to travel
The Agile Project Manager will be a member of the Collaboration Engineering team and will be aligned with multiple Engineers to assist in project definition, project execution, and embracing agile best practices. He/She will be responsible for understanding the project goals, fostering stakeholder engagement, developing, and executing project plan, and monitoring the project performance in a distributed team environment. . The Agile Project Manager will drive work with multiple stakeholders and supporting teams including, Engineering, Operations, network product management, and desktop support. This Agile Project Manager requires an agile mindset and project governance constituting Hybrid and Agile framework, that includes working with Product team to create product roadmaps, facilitate product backlog refinement, release planning, and design sprints, generate weekly project reporting, and establish sustainable product development cadence.
- Act as Scrum Master to facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives and celebrating success.
- Collaborate with other PMs and PMO to ensure hybrid and agile process-adherence
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement, decision-making, and conflict resolution
- Create a positive, collaborative, and cohesive project environment
- Manage project commitments and deliverables
- Remove impediments and mitigate risks and dependencies
- Enhance accountability, transparency, and adaptability
- Drive communication, improve velocity, and radiate information
- Assist in team delivery while holding teams accountable for their commitments
- Leverage organizational resources to improve capacity for project work
- Communicating asynchronously with project team members and stakeholders
- Work with vendors on equipment delivery, installation, and project deployments. Hold vendor accountable for project deliverables and timelines.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven 3-5 years in a collaboration services Project Manager role
- Knowledge of MS Teams, Zoom and Audio visual meeting room equipment and services
- Lead the planning, assessments, and implementation of key digital projects within the collaboration platforms workplace
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure is crucial
- Strong organizational skills
- Have the ability to ‘lead by example’
- Strong familiarity with Hybrid and Agile frameworks – Waterfall, Scrum and Kanban
- Scrum Master certification and agile project management experience a plus
- Substantial experience in managing complex and fast-paced projects
- Proactive execution, collaborating with a global set of internal stakeholders
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Good reasoning skills with the ability to solve problems effectively and creatively
- Well organized and self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- Passion for managing cross-functional teams and driving results
- Ability to read and interpret floor plans, working drawings and schematics
- Excellent vendor management
- Excellent documentation skills from the early project plan through to decision recording, consistent reporting organized inventory, and storage.
- Strong attention to detail in creating comprehensive project documentation
- Ability to handle scope changes and communicate adjustments effectively
- Understanding of network infrastructure, IP addressing and be able to troubleshoot network-related issues affecting AV
- Jira, Confluence, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, MS Project skills, CAD
Job ID: JOB-233863
Publish Date: 07 Feb 2024