Strategic Staffing Solutions
Mailroom Clerk – Imaging
3 months contract to hire – $20/hr W2
Lewiston, ID – 100% onsite position
- Provides support in both Imaging and Mail sorting/distribution
- Company mail processing and sorting of both incoming and outgoing mail.
- General department support functions to include and/or operate and maintain equipment used in mailing, shipping and imaging processes.
- Ability to operate a variety of standard business equipment, (PC’s, calculators, copiers, fax, scanners, mail, and shipping machines etc.).
- Basic knowledge of U.S. Postal Service mailing rules and regulations.
- Able to operate imaging scanner/PC combination to index and scan documents
- Able to verify documents have been imaged correctly, inspecting images on the PC to ensure and maintain qualify of claims and documents imaged. Extreme attention to detail is required.
- Document and report to the Lead and/or Supervisor all problems that interfere with daily production.
- Record and document all incoming daily work to ensure timely and accurate turnaround of mail processing, based on mailing standards and procedures and internal team’s requirements.
- Maintain the processing center security and confidentiality of information processed.
- High school diploma or equivalent and experience in an office or imaging environment preferred.
Job ID: JOB-233839
Publish Date: 06 Feb 2024