Strategic Staffing Solutions
Information Security Engineer
Location: Chandler, AZ or Charlotte, NC or Dallas, TX
- Leveraging your deep expertise in writing RQL queries to implement new policies to check for cloud resource misconfiguration/configuration drift.
- Ability to efficiently transform Information Security requirements into Prisma Cloud Enterprise policies – both net new policy “creation”/development, as well as policy modifications/update.
- Implement changes to support the remediation or “burn down” of alerts/finding from Prisma Cloud Enterprise scanning.
- Be a motivated self-starter, quick to adapt and stay focused on delivering results in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Working effectively with a virtual Team consisting of members across various locations in the U.S. and India.
- 5+ years of information security experience
- 1+ year of deep Prisma Cloud Enterprise experience, or experience with a similar Cloud Security Posture Management tool
- Proven experience creating Prisma Cloud Enterprise custom policies via RQL, or experience with policy development for a similar Cloud Security Posture Management tool
- Extensive cloud Security knowledge of services, workloads and hardening practices
- Experience with Agile Scrum or Kanban methodologies
- Knowledge/experience with scripting/automation languages such as Terraform, Python and/or PowerShell
- Knowledge and understanding of CIS and NIST Cybersecurity frameworks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently, as well as having strong interpersonal skills to work effectively within a Team and with partner Teams
- 2+ years of Kubernetes experience
- Experience in implementing security solutions in Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with creation of Build policy subtype in Prisma Cloud Enterprise using YAML
- Knowledge and understanding of DevSecOps and deployment automation to cloud environments
- Familiarity with of various cloud security and related risk frameworks (COBIT, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), FedRAMP, etc.)
- Experience enabling auto-remediation via Prisma Cloud
- Experience with IAM & Data protection expertise for monitoring and responding to related incidents
- Expertise and experience with API driven automation of policy creation
- Expertise and experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and/or Policy as Code (PaC) concepts/tools
- Experience with change and incident management practices in medium to large enterprise environments
- Knowledge and understanding of Splunk and/or Google Chronicle
- Security certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), or equivalent
- Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Certifications
Job ID: JOB-233782
Publish Date: 01 Feb 2024