Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Marketing Manager for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Contract: 12 Months
- Develops the marketing strategy, plans and events to create brand awareness and drive revenue.
- Performs research and analysis in order to define market segments and understand the competitive landscape.
- Establishes product, service and promotional priorities based on projected results considering overall short and long term returns against the assets and resources expended.
- Coordinates with other functional areas to ensure marketing priorities are consistent with corporate strategic and operational plans.
- Assesses market penetration and customer satisfaction.
- Creates and oversees production of promotional materials to support product and sales initiatives.
- Supports internal communications, marketing, training, motivational and incentive development efforts.
- Identifies and implements procedures and systems to ensure the Company marketing activities are consistent and as efficient as possible while meeting internal and external customer needs.
- Lead collaborative discussions across Marketing and Product Management to develop marketing material and webinar content
- Develop facilitation guides, visually compelling creative concepts, identify and execute webinar technology to deliver timely, relevant and reusable webinar content, including functionality like polling, chat, session replays, and tracking/measurement
- 3+ years producing/executing/promoting customer facing webinars
- 5+ years marketing campaign strategy and/or execution experience
- 3+ years experience in the creation of consumer facing marketing material/content
- Experience in financial services, particularly life insurance, retirement planning, investments, and health insurance is preferred.
- Content development experience required.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nick Gleason, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com .
Job ID: JOB-233780
Publish Date: 01 Feb 2024