Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Job Title: Accounts Payable Analyst
Contract: 12 Months
Location: Houston, TX
- Review and approve submitted invoices by maintenance and service providers to ensure compliance with all commercial components, assure the works have been done as per contract and correct allocation to budgets.
- Inform budget owners and procurement of any discrepancies and help work to resolve issues.
- Help provide data driven insight and suggestions for areas of improvement both in our current ways of working as well as our contracting method.
- Key links with the systems team members to ensure contract mechanisms, workflow and IT systems work hand in hand.
- Provide assurance on all aspects of expenditure relating to maintenance and major capital events.
- Promote active cost forecasting, control and management within the asset’s variable, fixed, project and maintenance costs.
- Assist production teams, procurement, maintenance and engineering in the resolution of commercial issues and claims.
- Collect and manage cost data to help in the development of cost breakdowns/cost trees as well as captured savings.
- Work with key stakeholders to forecast spend in support of all budget submissions.
- Put in place processes and procedures to ensure dealings with suppliers during execution do not result in cost leakage. Train and coach end users as to these requirements, and audit compliance.
- Accountable for monitoring compliance with these processes.
- Work closely with the respective budget owner and/or estimator to compare planned/actual costs for common activity sets, to promote a learning organization.
- Succession planning for a unique and difficult-to-source skill set throughout the team.
- Ensuring compliance with safety principles.
- Hold a degree or relevant equal qualification in Finance, Procurement, Project Controls/Services, or a similar profession
- Excellent skills in Excel, Power Bi, and accounting software such as SAP
- Good communication skills;
- Technical capability within the discipline;
- An appreciation of maintenance activities and manufacturing excellence drivers, and an ability to develop solutions which provide accurate, timely and granular cost allocation to maintained equipment, is key in the drive for continuous improvement.
- A desire for knowledge management and capturing lessons learned for future improvements;
- Ability to balance conflicting demands in a continuously developing environment
- Good motivator and able to see improvement opportunities within their teams and more broadly.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nick Gleason, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-233760
Publish Date: 31 Jan 2024