Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI (Hybrid schedule)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
BA expert is a unique individual, one who possesses an in-depth understanding of the business domain and customer needs to define new software requirements yet who also has deep technical expertise in testing.
Experience in Service Now, Maximo, Utility, Asset Management preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination work experience in a similar function required.
Minimum 3+ years of BA/QA testing experience including the following:
- 3 to 5 years of business analyst experience.
- Working knowledge of SAP ISU and CRM for utilities
- Strong analytical skills and detailed oriented.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives under tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to cultivate positive working relationships among the team.
- Ability to work within a team and if needed independently at a very fast paced environment.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Scrum development environment and Agile methodologies.
- Experience and Proficient using MS Office products, Microsoft Azure Dev Ops, HP Quality Center/ALM, Jira
- Experience working with Azure Dev Ops is highly preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with Test Leads and Developers.
- Requirements Management – Effectively capturing, translating, and simplifying business requirements then recording and managing the communication of those requirements.
- Facilitate meetings, identifying and notifying business issues and pain points so that decisions can be made on comprehensive technical solution.
- Assist in implementing design changes by interacting with technical Architects and developers and by managing usability tests
- Work with product owners to better understand the business requirement and process.
- Keep an open & persistent line of communication with business resources and IT team to understand operational changes and potential impacts.
- Must be able to translate specifications from internal business customers to technical teams
- Communicate and interact with the business planning and development teams during the requirements development process.
- Create scenarios to meet the validation of user acceptance criteria of customer requirements.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-233682
Publish Date: 25 Jan 2024