Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Instructional Designer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Job Title: Instructional Designer
Contract: 12 Months
Location: Greeley, CO (REMOTE)
- Responsible for creating engaging adult learning programs and resources for oil and gas technical and safety training
- Primarily focused on development of computer-based training (CBT) and instructor-led training (ILT) course materials; additional development includes: training artifacts (self-led training resources), and on-the-job training materials for technical, safety, compliance, awareness, or other communication activities
- Creates supporting materials and media to aid in adult learning (video, graphics, and other)
- Partners with subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop training objectives and drives the production of training to satisfy objectives
- Partner in the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of technical and safety training programs for the Rockies Business Unit (RBU)
- Communicates in a direct, concise format that is digestible by all audiences and stakeholders
- Utilizes surveys, or other methodologies, to evaluate the effectiveness of training materials and events uses feedback to modify methods to facilitate continual improvement
- Demonstrated ability developing adult instructional resources: CBT, instructor-led course content, complementary instructor and student guides, engaging exercises, bite-sized video products, and other relevant technical and safety resources
- Demonstrated mastery and utilization of learning theory, adult learning principles, active learning, and instructional design
- Experience performing needs assessment as a partner with SMEs
- Ability to write concise and direct instructional content, CBT/video scripts that connect with audience/stakeholders (recommended CBT experience: Articulate Storyline)
- Demonstrated graphic design capability, including creating graphics in PowerPoint and Illustrator in support of visualizing instructional content for adult learners (recommended Adobe experience: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro/Rush)
- Bachelor s degree or certificate in instructional design or educational technology; master s degree preferred
- Oil and gas or similar industry experience preferred; health and safety background is a plus
- Instruction design portfolio will be expected for all applicants
- Develop, update, maintain, and support computer-based training resources.
- Collaborate and communicate with team and relevant stakeholders.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nick Gleason, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-233653
Publish Date: 24 Jan 2024