Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Role Title: Senior IT Architect
Location: Detroit, MI (Fully Remote)
Duration: 6+ months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
- This solution architect role supports projects originating from Senior Health Services portfolio and supports end to end business functions including enrollment, billing , claims and servicing functions.
- The architect will partner with business stakeholders to understand the business strategy, discuss solutions and options taking into consideration the Future state ecosystem. Once a solution is developed, the architect will create a ROM, candidate architecture and actively participate in the project delivery team. The architect becomes a trusted partner within business and IT across the Enterprise.
In this IT Architect Sr/Solution Architect opportunity, you will:
- Analyze the different elements of business process and technology that can be applied to solve a specific problem.
- Propose a combination of building blocks that provides the best possible solution within the Enterprise.
- Design a solution for an existing or new problem and support the tasks and activities that are involved with its successful implementation.
- Provide overall direction, guidance, definition, and facilitation for the development of an architecture (current and future state) required to meet business strategies and goals
- Conceive solutions, build consensus, and sell/execute solutions.
- Interact with the business partners, vendors, and technical resources.
- Develop, writes, and communicates the architectural roadmap to technical resources.
- Work on multiple highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge of two or more functional architecture areas such as security, data, or systems.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience:
- Understanding of end-to-end healthcare payor functions.
- Solution definition and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in software engineering and architecture design
- Previous healthcare payor experience as a solution architect
- Expert in development of architecture artifacts like conceptual solution architectural documents aligning to enterprise technology direction.
- Conduct formal and informal meetings with appropriate subject matter experts in both large group and one-on-one sessions.
- Research, analyze and translate complex systems/processes in-order to develop appropriate future state solutions.
- Five (5) years of experience in multiple IT areas (data, network, application, systems, etc.) required.
- Requires advanced level knowledge and understanding of architecture, application design, systems engineering and integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-233644
Publish Date: 26 Jan 2024