Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Instructional Designer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Instructional Designer – Healthcare
Location: Detroit, MI (occasional onsite as needed)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
The Patient Experience Instructional Designer is responsible for designing and developing documentation for provider education, formal training modules and conducting training and/or Train-the-Trainer sessions for external providers, including physician organizations, physicians and office staff at contracted practices. Develops educational materials and facilitates sessions to educate physicians and other clinical and administrative employees in the philosophy and techniques of patient experience improvement. The goal is to transform care delivery settings into consistently high service, patient focused settings to improve Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) survey domains, as a measurable indicator of Medicare Advantage member experience. Travel required within the state of Michigan.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of instructional design principles, adult learning and training theory required, including design, creation and delivery of educational content, preferably in healthcare settings.
- Utilize fundamental performance improvement concepts and methodologies, such as process/value stream mapping, journey mapping, brainstorming, group decision-making techniques, root cause analysis, data collection and analysis, measurement strategies, and implementation planning.
- Independently facilitate provider office team and one-on-one training sessions and meetings (virtually and in-person) to engage clinical and administrative staff and physicians in provider offices.
- Three (3) years of experience with adult learning methods, or LEAN or process improvement techniques, including design, creation and delivery of educational content in large group settings.
- Excellent analytical, planning, problem solving, verbal, and written skills to communicate complex ideas.
- Two (2) years Health Care or Health Insurance experience; preferably in an HMO/Managed Care setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Instructional Design/Technology, Health Care Administration, Nursing, Education, Communications or a related field.
- Master’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Certifications in coaching, change management, individual and organizational assessment, and other related programs desirable.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-233217
Publish Date: 27 Dec 2023