Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Desktop Deployment Technician for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Job Title: Desktop Deployment Technician
Contract: 6 Months
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
- Install the requested applications and peripherals on the user machine.
- Keep track of all issues related to patches, features, deployment, and permissions.
- Assist in data migration, identify and resolve issues and maintain the accuracy of deployed machines.
- Image/reimage new and existing desktops, laptops, etc.
- Make use of the active directory to supervise records, profiles and approaches.
- Assist with sending workstations and PCs. Create the design settings on Windows workstations.
- Oversee information and adjust system profiles.
- Investigate any technical issues that may arise with system tasks and end-client support.
- Communicate with the end clients.
- Make sure computers and peripherals are secure and that the users have the correct software.
- Correctly managing image files and inventories are an essential part of the position.
- Fault finding and problem solving skills in a network environment.
- Conduct recovery and preventive maintenance procedures. Run diagnostic or repair routines and provide technical assistance.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Applications.
- Well-versed with building and setting up desktop computer systems.
- Hands-on experience with imaging, deploying machines and troubleshooting.
- In-depth understanding of imaging, sending machines and investigating.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nick Gleason, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-233170
Publish Date: 21 Dec 2023