Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Deployment Lead for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Des Moines, IA!
Title: Deployment Lead – Network Projects
Location: Des Moines, IA (onsite)
Duration: 6+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
*Onsite is required
*Mileage reimbursement between sites
Team Lead will, under general supervision, install, maintain, and upgrade workstation hardware, software, and operating systems across the PC estate in line with the ongoing refresh program of work. Initially, the Team Lead will lead the core team. The team size may be adjusted as confirmed by leadership, through the governance process.
The team will receive hardware from customers warehouse supplier and apply the necessary software before liaising with the end user for delivery and sign off. The team will transport the hardware to the customer’s location and validate and obtain signoff from the end user for the new workstation.
- Ensuring the workstations have the appropriate software installed.
- Ensuring the required device testing has been completed (all required components of devices are packaged together).
- Assisting with unboxing of materials as necessary.
- Verifying the correct quantity of workstations have been delivered to locations.
- Recording device numbers for translation back into CMDB for workstation information.
- Communicating with the end user through email, instant messages, or by phone as necessary.
- Communication may include awareness to the customer that they are getting a new endpoint, software confirmation, delivery schedule times, and other information as deemed appropriate.
- Working with the requisite end user teams regarding workstation refresh signoff.
- Providing customer project team status updates and progression.
- Participate in calls with the customer team to update status.
- Visit customer sites, per mutually agreed upon schedule to ensure timely delivery and signoff of workstations.
- Provide daily email updates to customer team regarding status/questions/concerns.
- In collaboration with the customer, the team lead will recommend and/or propose continuous improvements for re-engineering tools and processes to make the end-to-end process more efficient.
- The team will participate in daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings with customer to review status and resolve issues as and when they arise.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-233165
Publish Date: 10 Jan 2024