Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
*Military Veteran? Nuclear or Maritime Engineers highly encouraged to apply!
Title: Gas Distribution (Pipeline) Engineer – multiple openings
Location: Paid Relocation to Detroit, MI or Grand Rapids, MI
Role Type: W2 Contract-to-Hire
Salary Range: Negotiable; full benefits including 401k, annual bonus, etc.
Engineer responsible for planning and conducting intermediate to more complex engineering related activities requiring the use of creative techniques, as well as application of thorough knowledge of engineering or scientific principles and practice in multiple areas. Incumbents have the authority to makes decisions on engineering problems and methods applicable to the resolution of important issues, which may be complex at times. Participates on and leads teams, as well as develops effective relationships with key decision makers, as needed.
- Applies strong knowledge and background of engineering and scientific principles and practices in a variety of assignments.
- Develops, coordinates, and directs critical projects or field engineering assignments that are large or complex.
- Leads or plays key role on process improvement teams.
- Initiates or performs engineering studies, proposing solutions or recommending alternatives.
- Develops presentations of engineering-related projects to stakeholders.
- Develops models and analyzes data to support improvement programs, techniques and solutions.
- Conducts studies and analyses to assist in the resolution of engineering-related issues; may assist with developing engineering standards and practices.
- Mentors and provides guidance and direction for less experienced engineers.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology and a minimum of 4 – 6 years of job relevant experience.
- Natural gas Regulator and Overpressure Protection Engineering Design experience
- Natural gas Distribution System Planning Engineering experience
- Experience in Synergi Gas hydraulic system modeling software
- Part 192 Gas Distribution Experience
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-233104
Publish Date: 12 Feb 2024