Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Business Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Business Analyst – Healthcare Claims
Location: Detroit, MI (remote – onsite is required for quarterly meetings)
Duration: 6+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
- Manual member deductible value update via the Accumulators Module on a daily basis.
- Compile and analyze operational data to identify and resolve business problems.
- Provide leadership team with status updates on work.
- Provide support to both internal departments and external entities by answering questions and supplying information.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Effective verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills to identify, evaluate, recommend changes to processes or procedures.
- 3 to 5 years of membership and product knowledge of Medicare Advantage Claims processing/inquiry experience.
- Proven experience with Excel/Word for analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred, but not required.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-233077
Publish Date: 15 Dec 2023