Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an ERP Business Analyst for a direct-hire opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Wixom, MI!
Title: ERP Business Analyst
Location: Wixom, MI (Remote with some on-site required)
Role Type: Direct Hire / FTE
As a Business Analyst with direct ERP and CRM experience, you will play a pivotal role in analyzing business requirements, implementing solutions, and driving improvements in our ERP and CRM systems. You will work closely with stakeholders, end-users, and IT teams to ensure the effective use of technology to meet business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 4+ years of direct experience proven experience as a Business Analyst with a focus on ERP, CRM, or other Business Software systems.
- Strong knowledge of various ERP and CRM systems, with experience in implementation, customization, and support. Microsoft Dynamics preferred.
- Proficiency in requirements gathering and documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve complex problems.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Relevant certifications in ERP and CRM systems are a plus.
- Requirements Gathering: Collaborate with business stakeholders to elicit, document, and validate business requirements related to ERP and CRM systems.
- System Analysis: Analyze existing ERP and CRM systems to identify opportunities for improvement, optimization, and automation.
- Solution Design: Work closely with sales and technical teams to define solutions and workflows that align with business needs and objectives.
- Data Analysis: Analyze client data within ERP and CRM systems to make recommendations on improvements and advancements in their Client Service efforts.
- Solution Documentation: Work direct with Sales Team to define high level work-scope and future-state process diagrams (Statements Of Work) based on your analysis, findings, and suggestions in order for the Sales Team to provide accurate quotes to their clients.
Job ID: JOB-232962
Publish Date: 11 Jan 2024