Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Video Specialist for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Video Specialist
Location: Detroit, MI (On-site 1 day per week in downtown Detroit)
Duration: 12+ Month
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Responsible to develop, record and edit video content that can be utilized on client’s social media channels, specifically TikTok. Produce video content that is educational, timely and engaging to support client brand. This individual should be willing and comfortable presenting on-camera as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce informative video to support organizational goals by exploring fitness, mental health, nutrition and other wellness and business-related topics.
- Develop concepts and content to generate outlines and talking points for featured talent and subject matter experts.
- Participate and provide input into a growth strategy, report on post and content performance for brand TikTok channel.
- Serve as in-person production support for occasional video recordings.
- Edit video recordings and produce in multiple formats needed to publish content across designated channels.
- Upload video content to social media channels or download sources.
- Develop and oversee the creation of promotional material to include e-mail communications, blog posts, audio scripts, etc.
- Analyze and increase viewers and followers to video content on social channels.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience managing social channels to include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok required.
- Previous experience recording, producing and editing video for social media.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Advanced verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders to organize recordings.
- Ability to professionally interact with talent and subject matter experts.
- Working knowledge of audio file formats for uploads of content to social media channels for podcasts, audio snippets, and promotional pieces.
- Ability to problem-solve and resolve technical video issues.
- Proficient with video editing programs, recording and studio equipment.
- Ability to educate and influence stakeholders through video content and programming.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently while meeting deadlines.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-232957
Publish Date: 02 Feb 2024