Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Health Care Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Health Care Analyst (Pharmacy)
Location: Detroit, MI (remote within Michigan)
Duration: 6 Months with extension
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
The health care analyst will work alongside pharmacists in pharmacy services to assist with operational efforts on the medical oncology team. The employee will be responsible for handling inquiries related to utilization management and claims, maintaining, and creating relevant documents and communicating with vendor partners to obtain necessary information.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Basic knowledge of pharmacy and medical benefit drugs and utilization management
- Excellent computer skills utilizing Windows applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, in addition to specific web-based applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to write clear and concise emails, populate reports, make complex ideas accessible, and edit documents to ensure accuracy and readability.
- Ability to problem solve and resolve issues referencing desk level procedures
- Comfort with ambiguity in an area where processes and procedures are updated on a daily basis
- Attention to detail to ensure appropriate standards are adhered to
- Prior health plan experience a plus
- Specialty pharmacy experience a plus
- Pharmacy experience with claims and utilization management a plus
- Michigan license as a pharmacy technician preferred
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-232942
Publish Date: 08 Dec 2023