Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Project IT Manager for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Project IT Manager
Hybrid (2-3 days onsite a week)
***Must be local to Charlotte, NC already, no relocation. ***
- Provides leadership, oversight management, delegation, and coordination. The project manager (PM) manages all matrixed members of the team and is responsible for interfacing with functional managers of team members, regarding placement, development and conflict resolution.
- Establishes and maintains communications among all project stakeholders.
- Structures, leads, and/or assists in leading all project related meetings to ensure open communication between all team members, key stakeholders, and management.
- Ensures that the Project Plan, all appropriate reports and reporting means are developed and managed according to PMCoE and Enterprise Cybersecurity PMO Standards.
- Drives the process of project planning including scope definition, estimating, schedule formation, monitoring, cost control measures, procurement/contracting strategies, equipment selection, vendor selection, and start-up and commissioning plans and integration processes.
- Effectively deliver project presentations to Project Sponsors and Stakeholders.
- Ensures the business area(s) impacted are sufficiently prepared for the change and is ready to support it.
- Ensures relevant plans for training, communications and stakeholder management are in place and are effective for impacted business areas.
- Works with the team and business area(s) to ensure changes in processes, procedures and deployment of new products and services are delivered to meet planned benefits.
- Minimum of 5 years of prior project management work experience
- Minimum of two-year college or university degree
- Working knowledge to Proficient Knowledge of project management principles
- Working knowledge to Proficiency in Project Management
- Working Knowledge to Proficiency in Decision Making, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Working Knowledge to Proficiency in Project Related Scheduling, Cost Controls, Scope Management, Risks Management, Project Leadership
- Proven Collaborative Team Member
- Bachelor s degree and five (5+) years of work -related experience managing IT Technology related projects
- Expertise in managing multiple projects in parallel
- Demonstrated experience managing medium to large IT Technology project(s)
- Proficient in Planning and Managing Project Financials (i.e., creation, forecast, projections, etc.)
- Strong Collaboration and Effective Project Leadership Skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills, decision making
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, Microsoft Project
- Working knowledge to Proficient in the use of Waterfall Project Management methodology to plan, monitor and implement projects
Job ID: JOB-232629
Publish Date: 21 Nov 2023