Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a CREDIT Risk Associate for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Credit Risk Associate
Key Skills: LateX code, SQL, Analysis of credit risk.
Locations: Dallas, TX
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length:12 months
Education: Bachelor’s degree (U.S. or foreign equivalent) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Financial Engineering, or a related field and three (3) years in the job offered or in a related role.
- Responsible for model validation of Margin Models and Credit Risk models.
- Analyze, monitor, and assess model risk associated with the development and implementation of margin and credit risk models, as well as related regulatory models used in computing potential exposure and scenario-based metrics across a wide range of counterparty portfolios.
- Assess model implementation risk by analyzing implementation code and reviewing all associated changes.
- Verify the conceptual soundness of models and their mathematical and statistical correctness.
- Analyze code implementation in a variety of platforms including C++, Java, Python, and R.
- Document the entire validation fieldwork in LaTeX files for automated version controls and report major validation findings to model owners and developers for remedial action.
- Provide timely updates as required to meet management reporting and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor the performance of the Firm’s margin models and investigate major model-related incidents.
- Partner with Prime Services, Credit Risk, and federation groups to address any margin or potential exposure model-related issues, or new regulatory compliance requirements.
- Advise senior management on the risks associated with new initiatives and changes to existing margin and credit risk models.
- Prior experience must include one (1) year with: full statistical model lifecycle development of data-driven exposure models used to assess product risk, including testing, development, validation, and findings remediation
- evaluating pricing and risks of futures, options, swaps, and general derivatives; monitoring and assessing the performance of margin and credit risk models; functional scripting languages such as Python, R, or MATLAB
- at least one (1) object-oriented language such as C++ or Java; relational database experience including SQL
- LateX to produce formal and version-controlled documents with equations and tables.
Job ID: JOB-232616
Publish Date: 21 Nov 2023