Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
S3 is seeking a Data Engineer for one of our partners in the Finance industry! This HYBRID role (3 days per week onsite) is W2 Only (No C2C) and we are only accepting local candidates. The ideal candidate has 8+ years of experience and strong skills with Ab Initio, ETL tools, and Teradata.
Job Title: Data Engineer (Hybrid)
Location: Riverwoods, IL (Local Candidates Only)
Role Type: W-2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: through end of December 2024
Pay: Up to $100/hr.
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #232592.
- Develops and troubleshoots data integration solutions with complex data transformations and provides guidance to other team members
- Demonstrates strong technical aptitude across data engineering practices:
- Utilizing variety of tools to profile, secure the data in transit and at rest; and to enforce data Governance Controls and Alerting
- Designing advanced SQL queries
- Leveraging metadata-driven framework for solutions
- Developing test scripts for unit and integration testing
- Develops test methodologies for specific products
- Leads code review sessions and other process and operational improvement initiatives
- Exhibits fluency with use of supplemental tools and technologies involved in data integration (Unix/Linux, TWS/Control-M or alike)
- Works on holistic solutions, driving feature and story delivery (Agile)
- Identifies and effectively communicates upstream and downstream impacts for changes in the data pipeline
- Participates in the on-call rotation for support
- Demonstrates effective and clear communication in team and cross-functional meetings, and lead tech communities
- Builds strong collaborative working relationship both within the team and cross-functionally
- Proven experience and Strong knowledge in ETL/ELT Tools (On Prem- Ab Initio)(Cloud – PySpark, Spark & Open source technologies)
- Cloud Tools and Databases (AWS, Snowflake)
- Other programming languages (Unix scripting, Python, etc.)
- Leverage CI/CD framework for data integration, Open Source
- Experience working in cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Extensive experience in optimizing SQL both relational and nosql
- Must have: Ab Initio Apache Spark AWS DevOps, CI/CD NoSQL OCP, Kubernetes PySpark Python Programming Snowflake Data Warehouse SQL Teradata Unix, PL/SQl, Oracle, Rest API, Java, Linux, Shell Scripting
- Nice To Have: Agile Methodology AWS Certified Developer Associate Data Analysis Data Governance Enterprise Data Management JIRA Agile Tableau
Job ID: JOB-232592
Publish Date: 20 Nov 2023