Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Project Manager for a contract opening with one of our largest clients.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Title: Project Manager
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Hybrid (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday work onsite in the Bakersfield, CA office.)
Duration: 18+ Months
Reference Job Order #: 232588
- We are looking for an experienced deployment and business transformation leader to support the deployment of SAP S/4 HANA and accompanying business process and data changes to the San Joaquin Valley Business Unit (SJVBU). SJVBU operates upstream oil and gas assets in Central California.
- The successful candidate will be a member of the SJVBU Deployment Team and be responsible for leading designated deployment readiness activities (i.e., testing, cutover, business and site readiness, go/no-go criteria, role mapping, future state process mapping). They will act as an advisor to functional leaders and subject matter experts in SJVBU, reporting to the SJVBU Deployment Lead. They will also partner with the Central Team out of Houston, as well as the other Upstream Business Units in the same deployment release, to ensure successful execution of deployment activities and business readiness at deployment.
- Assist the SJV Deployment Lead and Functional Leads with development and execution of the deployment strategy and plan.
- Build relationships and alignment with SJVBU, Central Team, and other Upstream Business Unit Deployment Team stakeholders.
- Act as a change agent to internal and external stakeholders to build alignment with program objectives.
- Conduct analysis needed to support driving and improving program execution.
- Provide real-time coaching on business transformation and deployment activities.
- Lead/support business process design and role mapping, in partnership with the Central Team and the other Upstream Business Units.
- Lead/support data cutover and testing for SJVBU, in partnership with the Central Team and the other Upstream Business Units.
- Lead/support planning processes using traditional waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Facilitate identification of critical success factors and KPIs for deployment.
- Provide flexible support across functional and deployment workstream teams as needed.
- Multiple deployments of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or integrated Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) systems that include finance, supply chain, and asset management scope.
- Preparing a business for a multi-discipline technology that enabled a business transformation (i.e., organization, process, data, and technology transformation)
- Broad information technology project knowledge (i.e., project management, business analyst, application analyst/architect, data analyst/architect, change management, application support during cutover and hypercare.)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including stakeholder management and working through influence.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.?
- Minimum of 10-15 years relevant experience.
- Multiple full lifecycle SAP ECC and/or S/4 HANA deployments.
- Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, or Power deployment experience that includes frontline operations and maintenance stakeholders.
- Experience as servant leader/coach developing high performance cross-functional teams.
- Operational experience as an ERP user executing business processes and managing data.
- SAFe Agile experience.
- Degree in engineering, business, information technology, or related field.
Job ID: JOB-232588
Publish Date: 20 Nov 2023