Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Grant Contract Administrator for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Job Title: Grant Contract Administrator
Contract: 12 Months
Location: Chicago, IL
- With limited direction, the primary role of the Grant Contract Administrator is to develop structures and systems to successfully implement and manage all components of awarded grants.
- Grants may be federal, state or local in nature.
- Grants will be released to public EV infrastructure funding.
- The Grant Contract Administrator will work & collaborate with team members to support participant outcomes and ensure grant requirements are successfully met
- The Grant Contract Administrator serves as the primary point of contact for the grant administrator (i.e., “client”) and will be responsible for managing all aspects of the grant management and delivery
- The Grant Contract Administrator will manage documents and deadlines, track grantee results, and will build and maintain positive relationships with the grant stakeholders, while ensuring compliance with all contract guidelines, and that programmatic outcomes fulfill all grant-based obligations
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and/or undergraduate degree in a relevant field such as business administration or management preferred.
- Strategic, results-oriented with extensive experience in public grants management
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to accuracy in deadline-driven role
- Comfortable creating structure out of ambiguous situations.
- Demonstrated history of strong leadership and discipline in quality management
- Outstanding communication skills resulting in strong relationships, active listening, and collaboration
- Public EV infrastructure industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrated intermediate level of knowledge of:
- 23 CFR 680 – NEVI Standards and Requirements
- 2 CFR 200 federal requirements
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nick Gleason, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-232553
Publish Date: 15 Nov 2023