Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Platform Support Lead
Duration: 12 Month contract; chance to extend/convert to full time.
Location: San Leandro or SF, CA (HYBRID)
Pay Rate: 80-90$/HR
Industry: Financial Industry
- 5 years Development experience in Web or Mobile Technologies
- 5 + years in an application monitoring/support related role
- 2 + years using Splunk and expert in creating complex Splunk queries
- Experience in Agile Scrum methodology with sprints of 2-weeks
- Prior experience with JIRA
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins), support the build eco system, analyze build errors
- Help lead or manage deployment and application support activities for web and mobile product.
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the Mobile App platforms and its features in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation.
- Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure, Tools, Backend Support team members.
- Proactively monitors Mobile Platforms using AppD/Glass Box/Splunk tools. Interprets and disseminates the information to a variety of audiences, including support teams and internal leadership.
- Review and analyze the App stores feedback, Customer feedback tickets and daily production monitoring reports for possible root cause.
- Quickly responds to incident alerts and support calls. Identifies, and coordinates with teams that are critical to the issue’s resolution.
- Performs daily manual checks on Mobile Dashboard to ensure that App stability and healthiness.
Job ID: JOB-232550
Publish Date: 15 Nov 2023