Strategic Staffing Solutions
Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst
W2 Only- NO C2C
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Contract: 7 months+
Pay rate: $40+/hr
Remote, anywhere in the U.S. 7 month contract. This role will primarily support manual reporting processes which occur early mornings 7-8AM while also contributing to some reporting projects in the backlog.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver informative solutions that drive improvements to key Merchandising metrics and streamline and automate processes to eliminate the need for ad-hoc reporting.
- Develop efficient data models and SQL queries to support front end reporting and visualization solutions.
- Educate stakeholders on best practices and industry standards as part of the MerchOps BI team’s strategy.
- Act as a liaison between business teams to identify any gaps in infrastructure based on business requirements gathered.
- Deliver accurate and on time solutions to stakeholders to do their jobs throughout the year.
- Create and update process documentation and/or playbooks to support the maintenance of solutions.
- Support ad-hoc and non-project-based requests.
- Support the testing of enterprise system changes and implementations.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- 4+ years of experience building front end reporting or visualization solutions
- 4+ years of experience building data models or data preparation workflows
- 4+ years of experience working with SQL and database concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills, both in-person and written
- Self-motivated to learn and produce solutions independently when necessary
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities and timelines under a high-pressure environment
- Strong critical thinking, detail oriented, and logical approach to solving problems
- Expertise using MS Excel (Power Query, INDEX/MATCH, VLOOKUP, Macros)
- Experience using remainder MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferred.
- Experience with Tableau Desktop, Server, and Prep Flows
- Experience with SAP HANA Studio and SAP Business Objects tools
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with Oracle, SQL Server, and GCP
- Knowledge of Merchandising, Planning, Inventory, and Supply Chain operations
- Experience with programming languages (e.g., JAVA, Python, R, VBA)
- Travel – Minimal ~ 10%
- Ability to flex work hours into the evening or weekends to accommodate critical business needs
Skill Required / Desired
- 6 years of experience building front end reporting or visualization solutions – Required
- 4+ years of experience building data models or data preparation workflows – Required
- 4+ years of experience working with SQL and database concepts – Required
- Expertise using MS Excel (Power Query, INDEX/MATCH, VLOOKUP) -Required
- Experience with Power BI – Required – 6 Years
- Experience with programming languages (e.g., JAVA, Python, R, VBA) – Highly desired
- If interview is requested, we will need a govt photo ID at that time – Required
- Power Automate – Required –2 Years
- Power BI Paginated – Required – 3 Years
Job ID: JOB-232548
Publish Date: 15 Nov 2023