Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Cybersecurity Architect for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
Title: Cybersecurity Architect
Location: Charlotte NC Hybrid Schedule
Duration: 12 Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Cybersecurity Architecture team is searching for a team member that will demonstrate a strong knowledge for effectively identifying and mitigating technology risks while providing direction and input into the security controls that will be implemented and maintained. The candidate will have in-depth knowledge in at least one of the following cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, Google, and Oracle with competencies in deployment, configuration, and documentation of cloud security controls.
- Experience with enterprise security solution design and implementation skills covering Identity and Access Management (IAM), Infrastructure security (network & endpoint), privacy and data security application security.
- Clear understanding of customer requirements and doing security risks
- Experience with various regulatory security controls (e.g., PCI DSS, NERC-CIP, etc.)
- Experience working with multiple cloud platform accounts and several VPCs in each account and managing the monitoring of security settings at an enterprise level.
- Experience deploying automated cloud infrastructure using Terraform, AWS CloudFormation and other tools.
- 5+ years in Security Architecture experience.
- 5+ years in securing and deploying cloud architecture.
- IT security (e.g., CISSP) or Cloud Security-related certifications (e.g., vendor neutral (CCSK, Certified Cloud Professional/Architect,) or Cloud vendor certification (VMware VCP, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Google, IBM,))
- Automate security controls, data, and processes to provide better metrics and operational support.
- Development experience with Python, Java, or Go, and/or other scripting languages.
- An understanding of modern deployment tools like Jenkins, Git, Docker, K8’s
- The communication skills required to work with solution architects, application owners, and developers enabling the understanding and architecture for secure cloud-deployed applications.
- Experience with public cloud environments and technologies.
- Assist in utilizing cloud-based APIs when appropriate writing network/system level tools for securing cloud environments.
- Experience with MPLS, SD-WAN, and general network architecture and topologies including routing (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF), tunneling (GRE/VPN/DMVPN).
- Knowledge of PKI/CA (cert based auth), Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Network segmentation (DMZ’s), VPN, TLS/encryption, TCP/IP and ports and services, load balancing.
- CISSP certification desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, MIS, or other degrees with high level understanding of network and application security and information systems desired.
Job ID: JOB-232540
Publish Date: 14 Nov 2023