Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an IT Security Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: IT Security Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI (On-Site)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Engagement Description –
Work with vendor risk assessment process and tools. Document the issues and risks that arise from the assessments. Work with contract admins and vendor contacts to solve for the issues and risks. Work with VRM team to improve and elevate the vendor risk program. Work across other functions like – procurement, business, vendor compliance and enterprise compliance.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
- Candidate must have experience in Vendor Tech Risk Assessment Domain – Kicking off assessments, Reviewing evidence, Creating risks, Managing risks.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of the industry GRC tools like Archer, Service Now, Venminder etc
- Candidate must have experience in reviewing SOX reports – SOC2 TYPE2, HITRUST Cert, ISO cert documents.
- Candidate must have good communication skills – handle questions from internal teams and vendors and respond professionally.
- Candidate must have experience in translating tech terms into simple understandable language for the non tech members to understand.
Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
- Good communication skills with command of the English language.
- Team work – work in a team environment and be there to support when needed.
- Take initiative and be proactive.
Education/Certifications – Include:
- Computer Science or Information Systems BS Degree required.
- Computer Science or Information Systems MS preferred.
- Industry certification – CRISC, CISA, CISM, CISSP etc are preferred
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-232518
Publish Date: 13 Nov 2023