Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Product/Program Manager for a long-term contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Product/Program Manager – IT Radiology
Location: Detroit, MI (Remote on EST/CST)
Duration: 24 Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Project – Unified Clinical Imaging Platform (UCIP) – Single instance of a Radiology PACS solution across our enterprise (Mach7).
- Looking for a resource who has done product management/program management in the IT radiology space preferably. Organized individual, well spoken, can work with executives and understands enterprise implementations. 2-year program, possibility for contract-to-hire.
- Defining product KPIs and success metrics, defining, building towards, and launching key capabilities, leading discussions with lines of business to understand capability intent to support their product roadmap, defining, building towards, and launching MVPs that turn into successful products.
- Ideal Experience: A bias toward action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products to market at rapid speed, excellent communication skills to navigate a large organization and inspire teams, ability to proactively identify impediments on the critical path and remove them, a structured problem-solving approach to help a team work through a wide range of issues, intellectual curiosity for emerging technologies and engineering challenges, ability to prioritize across different types of value dimensions, ability to actively seek out multiple opinions, yet make independent decisions and influence positive outcomes.
- An experienced TPM with 7+ yrs experience in project/program delivery.
- Experience with Agile deliveries, building and running squads, ideally Scrum Master Certified
- Experience with delivery custom-built software, on cloud and cloud technologies
- Experience with managing finances, including infrastructure and resource costs.
- 3+ years of experience in API management, software development
- 3+ years of experience in data technologies, data modeling, and ensuring a high bar of data quality through reconciliation and analytics
- 3+ years of experience managing cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree, at least 5 years of product management experience, at least 3 years of experience working with an Agile delivery methodology
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-232497
Publish Date: 11 Nov 2023